Mayor's Cup Pep Rally
Get excited and show some pride!
(and save some money)
Registration for the Mayor’s Cup will kick off at the official Pep Rally at Morgan’s Pier on May 10th!.
Clubs are encouraged to come at the conclusion of a Wednesday night run, or to organize a group run, or to organize a group run down to represent them, but street clothes and coming straight-from-work is equally welcome.
Registration will open at the Pep Rally (on-site only) – everyone registering that night will receive a $5 discount; the first 50 to register will also get a free beer!
The When: Wednesday, May 10th, 5:30pm-8:30pm
The Where: Morgan’s Pier (221 N. Christopher Columbus Blvd)
- Find a Club (for unaffiliated runners)
- Recruit Runners (for existing clubs)
- Access early, discounted registration
- The official unveiling of Club Charities for the Charity Fundraising competition
- Get excited…it’s an opportunity to meet competing clubs, and maaaaybe do a little (good-natured) trash talking.
Clubs are encouraged to ensure that they have a few representatives attending to represent their club! Representatives from your Charity are also invited to attend, to share information about their organization and why the community should support them.
Regular registration will open (with required club passwords – check with your Club Captain about their method for disseminating passwords) at noon on Thursday, May 11th.